Δευτέρα 10 Μαρτίου 2014

Supreme Scrap Tournament - Scrap Diva - Round 4

Hey ladies! 
I can't believe I made it to round 4!!! 
Thank you <3

This was a tough challenge for me! I love mixed media and this time it was good old classic scrapbooking ;) 

Double layout, 8 photos, no inks at all, not even for stamping... I really had to think about this one ;) 
I never ever made a layout like this before, I actually had to do some research on how to hide elements but I did have fun! I'll admit, this tournament keeps us on our toes!

So I went all out and hid almost everything hahaha... and after a lot... A LOT of fussy cutting I'm finally done! so,  let's go! Sorry for the long post but I can't show you any other way... 

This is the layout with everything hidden... 


Let's start by pulling those little clouds down :) They are glued under the "sky" and are hanging with twine. 

 

So this is how it looks now... let's count the photos. You can see one on the blue bird house, one is my dog, and one where she is holding the little bird. That's 3 photos

4th photo is revealed by opening the door of the birdhouse! 
There's my sweetie little bird 
By pulling down the birdhouse on it's pole, you can see my 5th photo

Opening the door of the big birdhouse there she is again making faces, and that's my 6th photo 

The birdhouse door flips upward and now you can see my 7th and 8th photo


And a bonus photo, no 9, my little angry bird, to show she's not all sugar. She is actually wearing a pink birds thingie (not sure what the english word is)  on her head in this photo. I tried to make a nest (that's what this thing she's in was supposed to be) but it looks more like a pool hahaha



The journaling is written on the back of the birdhouse that swings from the branch. 

Thanks for visiting! I hope you like it :)



 

7 σχόλια:

  1. Τι να σου πω Αμαλία μου, είναι καταπληκτική, υπέροχη, μοναδικά ... μπράβο, χίλια μπράβο!!! <3

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Τι να πω....δεν ξέρω....έχω μείνει speechless....Πάμε για την νίκη οε, οε!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Καλέ δεν το πίστευα ότι θα απαρνιόσουν τόσο επιτυχημένα και τόσο ρομαντικά τα πασαλείμματα!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Χίλια Μπράβο!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Τι να σχολιάσω; Την ιδέα; Την υλοποίηση; Τη φαντασία; Την εφευρετικότητας Τι δεν ξέρω... Ειναι απλα καταπληκτική! Και ναι την νίκη την έχουμε στο τσεπακι!!!!! Αμαλια δεν υπάρχεις!!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. η ιδεα σου φοβερηηηηηηηηηηηη
    ...το ποσο απιστευτα την εφαρμοσες...ουδεν σχολιο...
    ...μπραβο Αμαλια...πανεξυπνο και πρωτοτυπο!!!!!!!!!!!

    θαυμαζω το οτι μπορεις να προσαρμοστεις σε ολα τα θεματα!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    εισαι...γκουρου της πατεντας!!!!!!!!!
    χιλια μπραβο!!!!!!!!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Αμαλία μου, θα στο πω κι εδώ!!!δεν υπάρχει!!!από όπου και να την δεις....είναι ΜΟΝΑΔΙΚΗ και ΠΑΝΕΜΟΡΦΗ!!!Μπράβο σου κα πάλι μπράβο σου!!!Αξίζεις τα πάντα!!!πολλά φιλιά!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. Αμαλία δηλώνω μαγεμένη....δεν έχω ιδέα πως μπορεί να τη σκέφτηκες αυτη τη σύνθεση, είναι απλά εξαιρετική !!! Ολες αυτές οι μικρές κρυμμένες εκπληξεις....το angry bird....τι να πω!!! Μεγάλη έμπνευση σου έφερε το θέμα πραγματικά!!! Καλή επιτυχία για άλλη μια φορά!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή