Σάββατο 15 Μαρτίου 2014

Supreme Scrap Tournament - Card Diva - Round 4

Thank you all for helping me get to round 4! <3 

So, this time we had to make a card without any paint except pencils 
and we also had to have two hidden elements. I did make two cards, the one while I was sick and had a fever and then I changed my mind and made another one

The idea popped in my head at the doctors office! Two girls were sitting next to me in the waiting area and were talking about how one of them "caught" the virus... and bing! I thought of this card. 

It was actually really hard to transfer the idea from my head to an actually working card. 
Harder than I thought hahaha

So, the front of the card looks like this



There is a thick wire in the middle of the moving part of the card and when you turn the heart on top the card changes. You also have to pull the brad up to change the sentiment

And the card changes to this one :)




I hope you like it!!! Good luck to everyone :) 


4 σχόλια:

  1. Ένα μόνο...... Τ Ε Λ Ε Ι Α!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Καλή καλή επιτυχία.... Που στα δικά μου μάτια είναι σίγουρη... Μπράβο Αμαλία......

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Πλακα κανεις...τέλεια ιδέα Αμαλιτσα μου και σαν κατασκευη αλλα κ σαν ιδεα! Πανέξυπνη! Ναι εχω θεμα με τις εξυπνες ιδέες :) καλη επιτυχια !!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Οοοοοοχι ....ΠΩΣ το σκέφτηκες αυτό καλό μου!!! Απίθανη ιδέα....πραγματικά απίθανη! Καλή επιτυχία!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Τι λες τωρα !!!!!!!! Πανέξυπνη !!!!!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή