Σάββατο 1 Μαρτίου 2014

Supreme Scrap Tournament - Card Diva - Round 3



Hey ladies!

We are in round 3 in the Supreme Scrap Tournament and I am very happy to be amongst the ones that made it from round 2.

I want to thank all of you that voted for my card and honoured me with the 1st place in my group!


It's been so fun so far, seeing creations by girls all over the world, sharing the same love for our hobby and learning so much. It's interesting also because the challenges keep getting harder in every round as it was expected I guess ;) 

The challenge asked us to make a card (whatever size we want and use doodling in our creation, lots and lots of doodling, excluding flowers in any form :)

We can't use stamps and ready - made embellishments... all embellishments (if any) have to be hand made.

We also have to write the sentiment by hand, directly on the card. 

I went with black and white with a little touch of red.

I started with a pencil sketch.

stage 1
And then I used Faber Castell pitt artist pens and Sakura Pigma Micron Pens. I draw over the pencil

stage 2
After that, the real work started. I used 5-6 doodling patterns and filled her hair

stage 3
So after adding all the shades and little details and patterns...

This is the final result

I hope you like it! :) Thanks for visiting!



4 σχόλια:

  1. Ειναι υπέροχη....θαυμάζω την υπομονή σου και την σταθερότητα του χεριού σου, θεωρώ οτι είναι απο τα πιο δύσκολα να καταφέρει κανείς να κάνει ντούντλινγ χωρίς αυτο να δείχνει μια απλή μουτζούρα στο χαρτί. ΠΑΡΑ πολύ δυνατή συμμετοχή, ΚΑΛΗ ΕΠΙΤΥΧΙΑ μεσα απο την καρδιά μου!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Είναι ό,τι καλύτερο σε ντουντλινκ τεχνική είδα τελευταία!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή