Τρίτη 25 Μαρτίου 2014

Supreme Scrap Tournament - Card Diva- Grand Finale




Goodmorning ladies! 

I still can't believe that I made it to the final round! Thank you all so so much for voting for my creations... It's been a blast and sooo interesting to see super talented creative ladies making amazing things under difficult - VERY DIFFICULT hahahah conditions

This time the challenge had 2 parts. First we were asked to pick at least two patterned 30x30 papers and at least 10 items not from our stash but from anywhere else ;) And we had to do that without having the slightest idea what the challenge would be in part 2 of the challenge. 

So I started with these papers 



And these items... 

1. Scraps of tulle 
2.  jewelry wire
3. pink embroidery thread
4. piece of chain from a broken necklace
5. coffee filter
6. pins
7. piece of pink fabric
8. piece of a Halloween black hat with feathers
9. corrugated pieces of packaging 
10. pink decorative pebbles for flowerpots

And then, they announced the challenge... Use everything and nothing else hahahaha so to make a card using 3 30x30 papers... I had to make it a bigger one and a layered one of course. 

So I made a 7" tall card and I chose a tri-fold so I can use up the papers... Actually only little scraps of papers were left in the end

So, this is the card without the explanations 





And here is the card with the explanations of where I used what from my list of items


So, I made her dress from the piece of pink fabric and then used the scraps of tulle over it and for the waist. I made her a wire bracelet, and put decorative pebbles for flowerpots in her hair. I used the piece of chain on her dress and as a necklace (you can't see it, I put the hair over it) 

I cut the heads off the pins and used them as flower centers. I used the coffee filters to cut flowers and leaves for embellishments. I used also the corrugated packaging material to cut flowers. The words you see on the right, where already on the teal 30x30 paper so I cut them out

But the most difficult part of this was her hair. I made them by using feathers from the halloween hat and I couldn't get them to stick there just right but in the end I made it! 

It was super fun! Good luck to all the girls :) 


7 σχόλια:

  1. Αμαλία??? Αμαλία???? Εισαι ακόμα στη γή??? Γιατί έχεις απογειωθεί σε άλλους μακρινούς πλανήτες με τις κάρτες σου!!! Την επόμενη φορά να παίξεις στο διαγαλαξίακο τουρνουά, γιατί εδώ εισαι μακρααααααν η καλύτερη!!!! Ε-Ξ-Α-Ι-Ρ-Ε-Τ-Ι-Κ-Η !!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Δεν υπαρχει αυτο που έφτιαξες, αλήθεια!!!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Αμαλία εχω μείνει άφωνη!!!!!Και πάλι!!!!!!!Εισαι μεγάλο ταλέντο!!!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Καλα λέει η Ελενη εχεις απογειωθεί πραγματικα δεν εχω λόγια !!!!!!
    Θα τις τρελάνεις !!!!!
    Θέλω το χρυσοοοοοοοοο!!!!!!!
    Ολεεεεεε!!!!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Καλά Αμαλίτσα μου, οι κάρτες σου είναι το κάτι άλλο!!!!!! Καλή επιτυχία!!!!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή