Σάββατο 1 Φεβρουαρίου 2014

Supreme Scrap Tournament - Cards - Round 1

Hi there!

I am participating in the Supreme Scrap Tournament this year, it's the first year it's taking place and I have the honour of playing alongside (or against ;) ) some very talented ladies from all around the world.

The first challenge for the Card Tournament was to make an ATC card about home. You could use anything but a house in any form! I loved the challenge since it made me think and not follow the safe road.

Also, flowers and mists were forbidden so I used acrylic paints for the most part, patterned papers, markers, pens and stamps. I used distress ink pads for the skirt and the stamping only.

This is what I came up with :) I didn't know if we had to, but I used a ruler in the photo to show the actual size of the card which was 2.5 x 3.5 inches. I hope you like it :)




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου