Κυριακή 2 Νοεμβρίου 2014

Ahoy!

Hello :)

You know about the crop we organized as the ScrapsNPieces design team and the super fun time we had. It was October 19th and we used the new collection Thoughts Keeper, by 7dots. It was coming just off the press, so we were biting our nails if it would actually arrive on time for us to make the kits. But after a loooot of worrying it was here and it was fabulous. 

But since it was Thoughts Keeper we used and in the frenzy of organizing the crop I didn't even look at the this one. I have to tell you, now that I had time to play with it.... it's amazing!!!! I loved Thoughts Keeper but this one, Destination Unknown, I fell in love with! I actually have a lot of pictures of my hubbys love, sailing, that the Destination Unknown collection is perfect for!!! 

For this layout I used scraps of paper and book pages and lots of gesso (but you can't see most of it since its behind the photo. I used a sort of velum page from a maritime office (thanks Roula!) that had maps for harbours on or something like that, I actually have no idea what those symbols mean ;) 

Stencils, modelling paste, mists, stamps, twine... and voila: 



Of course I'm entering the 7dots textures October challenge with this layout :) They only asked for two different textures... well I must have more than 5 on there :) 



Thanks for visiting, see you soon! 

8 σχόλια:

  1. Ελα, καινούριο αστέρι του 7 Dots! Πόσο χαίρομαι που επιτέλους ασχολήθηκες και με τις συνθέσεις (σε καθημερινή βάση κιόλας, όχι αστεία)!!!! Υπεροχη σελίδα και ταιριάζει τόσο πολύ με το Νικολάκη! Μπράβο και καλή επιτυχία!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Wonderful layout! :-)
    Thank You very much for taking part in 7 Dots Studio challenge this month :-)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Μπράβο κοπέλα μου το 'χεις ,το 'χεις!!Όμορφες λεπτομέρειες και κρυμμένα στοιχεία και φυσικά πολύ αρμονικά χρώμματα.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Awesome page! Thank you so much for joining the 7 Dots Studio challenge!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. A very masculine layout!!! Thank you for joining the 7 Dots Studio challenge!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Καλα απιστευτη συνθεση!!!!!!!!!!Χιλια μπραβο μου αρεσει που παιζεις με ολα τα στυλ με φοβερη επιτυχια!!!
    φιλια πολλα καλη επιτυχια!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή